Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Eat better, exercise more

Everybody at work seemed pretty surprised about my 8lbs lost.  It felt good to know that I was doing something right!  All week, people have been mentioning the success and asking for pointers. I feel VERY TOTALLY and COMPLETELY unqualified to give any sorts of pointers on weight loss, but I feel a personal responsibility to let everybody in on what works for me so that maybe it can work for them too...

Here's my big secret - are you ready????


... Diet & Exercise.

And prayer.
Lots of prayer.

This week's weigh-in won't be NEARLY as impressive. I can't even guarantee that I've lost anything.  But, I'm getting healthier and stronger, and HOPEFULLY a little bit closer to that grand prize in March - the jackpot for the weightloss challenge. :)

1 comment: