Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Really Bad Eating

That's what this blog is really about.  My terrible eating and how it's transforming into really good eating.

The holidays were HORRIBLE. (They were GREAT but on the eating side, they were horrible. The food was great, but you know what I mean.)

I ate so much junk that I think I've created a "sensitive teeth" problem for myself.

I think the horrible food choices I've made over the last week are directly related to the weight loss challenge that begins next week.  I'm psychologically compensating for the changes I'm about to make.  And those changes aren't all that drastic - they're the same eating habits I had at around this time last year when I started to lose all that fat. But, I had a bit of a "break" between that success and the one I'm about to begin so I indulged way too much.

Now I have this psychological battle ahead regarding the leftover sweets that still haunt my house.  The candy from the stockings. The leftover cookie-making ingredients.  I want to eat it all to make it all disappear so that it can't taunt me daily but on the other hand, I want to leave it all out so I can walk by and not eat it and feel successful for passing it up.

I'm ready for the battle of my WILL to succeed.  I'm ready to hit the gym again. I'm ready to fix my stupid mouth!  Bring it on!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment